Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

I am grateful for cousins for my kids to play with. Especially Elli, Spencer and Lauren.
I am grateful for parents and siblings on both sides of our joined family. For all of the love and support we get from you all through laughter and tears. We love all of you so much.For my most wonderful friend and the love of my life. For making me laugh, for loving me, for listening, for just being who you are. There are no words to express the love I have for you.
For my three children who bring the greatest joys in my life and the greatest trials. I love you dearly. I am proud of you and just know that you make me smile.

There is so much more that I am grateful for, to name a few:
The Savior of the World, Jesus Christ
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
A Living Prophet, President Monson
Our Home
That Matt has a Job, Please Let it stay that way
Good Friends that Help me through the everyday
Dress up clothes for keeping my children occupied for hours
And so much more. We are all so blessed and my thanks be to God and all of you for these blessings in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment