Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Snowfall!!

Larke throwing snow at me while I take her picture.
Eden and Larke trying to make snowballs with our nifty snowball makers.Eden having fun eating the snow.
Matt having a snowball fight with the girls.Matt and Gideon making us girls hot Chocolate since they were done and Eden and Larke still wanted to play.
In past years the kids have convinced me at times that they wanted to play in the snow. After spending 20 minutes getting them ready to play in the snow and watching them play outside for 10 minutes tops, it has always been a disappointment. This time was different. We had so much fun. We got to use our snowball makers for the first time and found them to work actually very well. Eden loved eating the snow and Larke had me make her snowball after snowball so that she could attempt to hit somebody with it. Gideon and Matt were getting me pretty good. I unfortunately didn't get any pictures of Gideon in the snow because I spent most of my time running away from him and his snowballs. When Matt and Gideon went in to make hot chocolate I got to play with the girls for another 10 minutes. They were so funny. I'm really looking forward to the next snowfall.

4 comments:

  1. Dang while we were at the beach it snowed! How much did we get? That is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It hasn't even snowed a singel snowflake here in the valley yet. I think I need to get a snowball maker and keep it a secret from Terrence. That should be fun. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those snowball makers look so much fun. Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the snowball makers at Restoration Hardware at Flatirons Mall. After Christmas they were on sale for $5 a piece 3 years ago. And Valerie I think we got about 3 inches.

    ReplyDelete