Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mario!

I cut out all of these for decorating the goodie bags for Gideon's 8th Birthday Party!
Eden was not happy about me forcing her to wear a mustache.
Christopher
It seems like every picture I got of Gideon by himself his mouth is wide open.
Cousin Lauren!
Eden and Lauren skating together.Bryce
Cousin Spencer-Gideon's favorite cousin
There it is again!
Gideon just had his 1st outside the home birthday party. We went to Skate City with friends and family and had a great time. I did some preparation before hand making party hats and goody bags for all the kids. The hats were so easy and it was so fun to see the kids in them. The bags were definitely more time intensive. Lots of gluing and cricut cutting. It was a lot of work, but also a lot of fun making it cute. The most stressful part was the kids wanting me to be finished so they could see it all done. They all were so excited for Gideon's party and were begging for days to put the bags together. Then when they were put together they wanted to have them. I had to hide them away in the basement for a couple of days. My favorite part of the goody bags were the gold chocolate coins and the mustaches that we put in them. It was so fun to see the kids skate around in their hats and mustaches. I loved the Princess Peach hats for the girls, they turned out so cute. From school Gideon had Lauren and Kaitlyn. From Church Gideon had Bryce, Daniel, Christopher, Joshua, Paige, and Isabelle. Of course he had his sisters and brother there and his cousins Ellie, Spencer, and Lauren. The kids were all happy and well behaved. I believe I will declare success for this one.

7 comments:

  1. i can't believe that he's 8! wow, how the time flies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the moustaches! The kids look adorable -- what a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, Kathy! I think the mustaches were a brilliant idea - tell Eden she looks very cool wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job. Isn't funny what we do for our kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gideon wrote that last comment

    ReplyDelete