Tuesday, April 19, 2011

6 And Counting

Lauren gave Eden fake nails, which she loved and was able to keep on for a whole day. She actually lost most of them in her sleep.
Lauren spent the night and the girls had fun doing water color on each other.

Eden being a puppy

Eden wanted a pink puppy cake with cherry frosting. I think it turned out pretty cute.

Her school crown
Her new dress!
Her long awaited pillow pet.

Eden's birthday was over Spring break so we got to go swimming which she really wanted to do. It was a fun day, but she was just a little under the weather.
Some things I love about Eden at this age are:
*Her fashion sense- she loves clothes and shoes, but doesn't fight me nearly so much as she used to about wearing pants
*She is learning how to read-she is getting so good at sounding out words and she is constantly impressing me with the words she can read without having to try. Her handwriting is also getting very nice and she is getting good at writing complete sentences all on her own.
*Eden loves her siblings-she tries to make sure everyone is happy for the most part and loves being the mother. The favorite game is Gideon is the Dad and Eden is the Mom and Larke and Rush are their babies. I am of course not so pleased with my role which is of course, Grandma. She plays well with any and all of her siblings as long as she is happy. Which is most of the time.
*Eden has a great sense of humor and often makes us laugh. She says she wants 10 kids. I say, more power to you sister friend.
*Gideon says his favorite thing about Eden is that she is playful.
*Eden says her favorite thing about herself is that she shares her toys. (This is a direct quote. I can neither confirm nor deny this statement.)
*Eden has gone through 2 boyfriends her first year in school so far, I am afraid of it getting worse as she gets older.
*She is beautiful, and her smile is contagious. She is an excellent helper and is often happy to do anything I need help with.
I love you Eden! Stop growing up!

2 comments: