Monday, May 17, 2010

Toothless Wonder

While we were on our trip Gideon finally lost one of his front teeth. They have both been loose for several months and we have been slowly working on them. I'm afraid I have been a little obsessive about it. I just have been longing to see his cute toothless smile. A few days after we got home we noticed that the one on the bottom next to the middle was about to fall out so we pulled out that one too. Two days after that Gideon pulled out his other front tooth and we ended up with the adorable grin as seen above.

For the first two teeth Gideon recieved $1.00 a piece from the toothfairy. He seemed a little disappointed each time and I found out that he wanted instead a cookie. So I had him write to the toothfairy and inform her of the fact because the toothfairy is used to giving money to children. So this is what he wrote. "I want a cookie." I told him that he needed to put more. So this is what we together came up with, in case you can't read the note. "Dear Tooth Fairy, Thank You for the dollars, but I want a cookie please. Cute huh? The toothfairy responded with a promise for a cookie next time.

2 comments:

  1. cute. i'm glad your tooth fairy remembered. ours forgot a couple of nights ago. evan was in tears. oops! luckily she can be sneaky and still come in the morning.

    ReplyDelete