Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dancing Queens!






















So both girls are doing dance this year. They are both really enjoying it. It is fun to see Larke getting started and to see how much better Eden is this year. Larke danced to I'm a little tea pot, she showed us pencil roll, princess walking and a rocking chair. I am grateful that Miss Karen is patient because Larke can be a handful and she is just learning how to follow instructions. Eden is doing tap as well as ballet this year and she enjoys making big noises with her feet. She still has a hard time when she doesn't get her way. Last week when I came to pick her up Eden was crying because they curtsied towards the wall instead of the mirror where she wanted to watch herself. Eden also gets to participate in a Christmas program on the 21st of December and she is very excited. I hope that Larke doesn't throw too much of a fit not being up there too and I hope Eden doesn't chicken out.

No comments:

Post a Comment