Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Halloween


























We had alot of fun dressing up this year with a Star Wars theme. Matt was Luke on Dagobah with Rush as Yoda on his back. Larke was RD22 or how ever you want to say it. Gideon was Darth Vader (I like his mean face) and Eden was Princess Leia. I was a generic smuggler bad girl with a red wig. Matt likes to say that I was Hannah Solo. For those of you out there that really know Star Wars lore you can call me Mara Jade. Matt and I made our own gun holsters and rearranged belts to use. Matt sewed the backpack and I fixed Rush's yoda outfit which is actually a dog costume so I had to do some changing there. All in all I think we all really enjoyed dressing up together. Even Larke warmed up to it after initially balking.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable. Next year you can make my family's costumes too, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE THIS - I don't think you get the recognition you deserve over always going along with it!! But what a fun memory! I think you should capitalize on RD-Tu-Tu!

    ReplyDelete