Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What do you think?

Rush
LarkieEdenGideon

So everyone has been asking me who Rush looks like. So now you have a way to compare all the kids as babies. He has a little bit of us all. One minute I swear he looks just like Eden and the next minute he'll make a Larke or Gideon face. I do probably most of the time think that he looks the most like Eden and Matt. Rush is his own little person and we all love him. He has finally learned to enjoy the swing. Hooray!!! He has started to smile. I'm trying to get a good picture of that still. He loves being snuggled or up on my shoulder. We are still trying to figure out a schedule. I hope that happens soon because Gideon starts school tomorrow and my life is going to become alot more structured.

4 comments:

  1. I think he is cute...does that count as a vote? :) I think he looks most like Gideon, but I am sure others will sa something else! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...at first I thought all the pictures were of him (I didn't see the text)! So, obviously, to me, little Rush looks like all his siblings...which is wonderful because they're all so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also thought they were all of Rush, except the one of Gideon. So, I never thought he looked like Eden, until now. In these pictures he looks most like Eden to me. They are all cute, of course.

    ReplyDelete