Sunday, March 3, 2013

Just Some Random Things


 First I have pictures of Larke in her Jazz class, which Eden has now joined as well, but I don't have pictures of that yet.  She is getting so big.  Still working on her coordination, but it's getting better.





 Then we have Gideon and Eden on Mismatch day at school.  It was fun coming up with the worst outfits ever and doing their hair funny.  I think I had more fun with this then the kids did.  I had to really convince them that it would be fun.  Once they got there they enjoyed it though.



 Rushmore with the moon.  Why?  You say... Well because he has been pointing out whenever the moon looks like a Cheshire Cat smile and we think it is adorable.  One day he was all upset because someone smiled at him yet again.  As I put him in the car he was saying that he didn't like anyone smiling at him.  I said all silly like smiling at him, "What about me Rushmore, can I smile at you".  I could tell he softened a little when he smiled back and said "Only you can smile at me Mom.  You and the Cheshire Cat."  Silly kid.  You make me smile.

 Gideon at Indiana Jones day at PE at school.  All the kids look forward to this day at school, Gideon especially.  He likes to call it Gideana Jones Day and he is of course Gideana.  He wears his hat every year and tries to dress like Indiana that day.  Love Mr. B.  He makes PE such fun!  He is an awesome teacher.  He is on a break right now because he is treating some arthritis he has that they can't get under control.  We hope he comes back soon.



Gideon did choir again this year at the beginning half of the school year.  This is from their Christmas concerts.  My favorite thing about choir this year is that we went caroling to the neighborhood near the school as a field trip.  I thought that was pretty fun to do with Gideon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment