Sunday, August 26, 2012

Choo Choo

After I got back from Sharon's, the children and I left to go to Utah about 5 days later.  First we went to see my family.  It was so great to see my Mom and Dad. It would be so nice to live closer to my family.  Only seeing them 2 times a year isn't enough.  The days were full of playing with cousins, watching olympics and worrying about my kids teeth.  We went to see Dr. Gifford, a pediatric dentist I used to work for, and found that Larke had some issues.  Once I decided not to worry about getting it all taken care of while in Utah, my trip got much better.  Vernon took us for a train ride around their neighborhood.  The kids loved it.  I enjoyed it too, except that I got a little bumped up.  I love being with my family.  It is full of such wonderful people that I respect, admire, and adore.  My kids absolutely loved having cousins to play with for hours on end.  They got to have a cousin sleep over at Vernon and Shelly's.  They are such gracious hosts and I am so grateful for all the love they always show to us all.  I especially enjoyed beating Shelly at Wacky Sixes by 2 points.  Ah the victory of it all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy! Long time, no see. :) I don't know what kind of teeth issues your Larke is having, but 3 of my kids have had to "go under" for dental work. Let me know if you need a shoulder to cry on. Or whatever. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete