Monday, June 11, 2012

9!!!!

I know that I'm two months too late but I'm still doing the post.  Gideon is now 9!  I can't believe it.  He is all done with 3rd Grade and he has moved up to Bears in Cub Scouts.  His best friends are Christopher Olsten, his cousin Spencer and Kaitlyn Darrow from School.  Kaitlyn is moving soon and we are both sad that she is going away.  She has been a great friend to Gideon.  
Gideon wanted a Captain America cake and this was the best I could do.  Thank goodness it was good enough for him.  He really liked it and he says that it didn't just look good, but it tasted yummy too.


 So Cute Rush sporting Gideon's new shirt.  He got pretty upset when we took it off him.
 Gideon has been enjoying reading the 39 Clues book he got for his birthday.  He's more than half way done.
 His first 2 wheeled scooter.

 This is my favorite picture from Gideon's birthday.  Gideon taking out Matt, it was just so perfect.
 This transformer gun thing is pretty awesome!  We've all enjoyed playing with it.
Gideon is 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment