Thursday, April 5, 2012

Art Work

So the kids come home with a lot of art work from School and Preschool and also just doing stuff at home. I just can't keep everything. We usually put it up on the door leading to the garage and rotate it. So I've started taking pictures of things that I really like and I thought I would do a post now of random art works the kids have done.
Top: This is the Valentine that Larke made for me this year at Preschool. I thought the note that the teacher wrote down for Larke was too cute not to share.
Bottom: This is a cool bug Gideon made in art at school.
This is a self portrait that Gideon did in art at school too. Still into Mario.
Another picture of Gideon's, I believe it is a Mario World picture. I might have to ask him.
I think that this is Eden's.
Eden made this bear for me. I thought it was super cute.
This is a picture Eden did in Kindergarden and actually won a prize for it. I didn't even see it until school started again this year. I thought it was pretty good for a 5 or 6 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment