Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It'sa Us The Mario Family







The only picture I got of Rushmore with the mustache on. So glad we took it when we did.
Larke wanted to be a kitty cat for Preschool.
Halloween was fun this year. We debated about whether to do the chipmunks and chipettes or Mario. Mario seemed more feasible so that is what we did. I was Waluigi, Matt was Wario, Gideon was Mario, Eden was Princess Peach, Larke was Princess Daisy and Rushmore was Baby Luigi. It is one of our favorite family traditions to dress up as a family for Halloween. I don't know if anything can beat the turtles of last year, but Mario was awesome too. I learned that wearing a fake mustache is itchy and sweaty. It took some time to talk Larke into the wig, but once she got over it she thought it was pretty fun. Making hats is harder than sewing overalls, just in case you were wondering. If you have any suggestions for next year let me know.

3 comments:

  1. SO great!! I was looking forward to seeing pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! So fun -- wish you had come to my door!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! What good sports you and Matt are to dress up too.

    ReplyDelete