Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Peanuts




So Matt wanted to go to the opening of a new location of his favorite comic store around here. I was a little less then thrilled to go and almost left a couple minutes after we got there to take the girls grocery shopping. Everything was 50% off for the opening day and Matt was hoping to find a couple of specific things. We came across these peanuts figures in their Halloween costumes. At this store they were normally $52.00 but were on sale for $26.00. We watch the Great Pumpkin every year at Halloween time. I decided I really wanted to have them for decoration and so we got them. On the back of the box it shows a Snoopy house that goes with that make spooky noises that I thought would be a good addition. So when we got home we looked it up on e-bay. We found that we got a very good deal. Someone was selling the set for $100.00 and to get just the Snoopy house was $40.00. All this to say I am even more satisfied with my purchase, I do not need a Snoopy house and I look forward to years of Halloween and getting to put up our Peanut figurines.

No comments:

Post a Comment