Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Christmas #1






Now that it is officially more than a month after Christmas I am finally caught up on my life enough to blog a little bit. We traveled on Christmas Eve to Utah and enjoyed the 1st half of our trip at my parents home. We had alot of fun exchanging gifts. Apparently Matt got the best presents because his are the only ones we really got pictures of. I love Rush wearing the Terminator helmet. One of our most fun experiences was watching our kids play with their cousins non-stop. One evening they decided to have fun with the new ottoman my brother Vernon bought. They slid across the top. Macyn got brave and did some fairly impressive flips and cartwheels off of it. I got to visit many of my siblings which is always wonderful. We forced everyone to do our puzzle with us. We lost one piece which somehow was found in my brother's pocket. Fishy, don't you think. He swears it was an accident. We had alot of fun playing with Matt's magnets that he got for Christmas. Larke and Eden ask alot to play with them still. It was such a fun trip. Thanks to Mom and Dad and Vernon and Shelly for putting up with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment