Sunday, April 26, 2009

Birthday Boy

Gideon with his buddy Bryce.Gideon's Spider-Man Cake





Gideon as Darth Vader
Opening presentsDarth and Bryce (Gideon's best friend) posing with the new light sabers.

Our Gideon Boy turned 6 last week. I can't believe we have a six year old. Time really does fly. I was always so annoyed when people would tell me how fast the time would go and that I should enjoy every second of seeing my baby grow. I would inwardly roll my eyes and say to myself it's taking so long for him to do anything when will he do fun stuff.

Well I guess I have to say that I was wrong. It does go fast. I've been able to enjoy my daughters growing up a little bit more because Gideon was always ahead of them and doing stuff. He is reading and writing really well and he is fun and helpful and a really good brother when he wants to be. His best friend is Bryce and it is always fun to have them play together. His favorite color is green. His favorite super hero is Spider-Man. He loves his family and he is glad to finally be six and to have two loose teeth.
We love you Gideon!! You are totally awesome!

2 comments:

  1. how fun! it does go by too fast! only one more year for a baptism for us...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Happy belated birthday to him. I almost didn't recognize Bryce with his hair cut. He looks very handsome:)

    ReplyDelete